Global disclaimer on privacy by Antonella Stanzione Gioielli
Date of effectiveness: March 1st, 2015
We at Antonella Stanzione respect Your concerns about privacy. This global disclaimer on privacy by Antonella Stanzione Gioielli describes the kinds of personal information we gather about our clients, the way in which we use said information, the subjects with which we share them and the option our clients have regarding our use of their information. Also illustrated are the measures that we adopt at the purpose of preserving the safety of said information and the means to use to contact us for all possible questions regarding our privacy procedures.
Our privacy procedures may vary in those countries in which we operate at the purpose of respecting the enforced local procedures and legal requirements.
Information we gather
We can gather Your information in different ways, for example when You deliver them in our Selling Points, on our Websites, through our apps and social media channels, during our events, through surveys, through text messages or through phone. The kinds of personal information we may gather include:
- contact info (name, mail address, email address and cellphone or other phone numbers);
- username and password:
- payment info (credit card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, shipping address and invoicing address);
- info about purchases and transactions;
- customer support info (customer support surveys, comments and history of repairs);
- photographic pictures, comments and other contents that You may provide;
- information regarding Your personal or professional interests, date of birth, civil state, demographic data and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
- contact information that You provide about friends or other people You may want us to contact; and
- information we may gather from our third-party services suppliers.
Also, when You visit our Websites, open our emails, use our apps or interact with instruments, widgets or plug-ins related with Antonella Stanzione, we may gather some information through automatic means, like cookies, web beacons and Web server registries. The information we gather in this way include IP address, unique device identifier, browser features, device features, operating system, language preferences, reference URL, information on actions performed on our site and date and time of the visits on our Website. A “cookie” is a file that Websites send to the computer of a visitor or to other devices connected to the Internet in order to identify in a unique manner the visitor’s browser, or to save info or preferences on the browser. A “Web beacon”, a.k.a. an Internet tag, a pixel tag or clear GIF, links our Web pages to the Web servers and their cookies, and may be used in order to retransmit gathered information through cookies to a Web server. Through this automated gathering methods, we obtain “clickstream data”, which is a registry for links and other contents on which a visitor clicks while he is browsing a Website. When the visitor clicks through a Website, it is possible that a registry of the action may be gathered and memorized. We can correlate several data elements that we have gathered through automated means, like browser information, to other info that we have gathered about You in order to know, for example, if You opened an email that we sent You. Through the browser You may choose the method of notification when receiving several kinds of cookies, or how to limit or block some of them. It is however important to specify that the absence of cookies may disable access to several functions of our Websites or apps.
Our suppliers of apps, instruments, widgets, and third-party plug-ins on our Websites and apps, like “Like” buttons on Facebook, may also use automated means in order to gather information on Your interactions with these functions. These info are gathered directly by the suppliers of said functions and are subjected to policies or disclaimers about privacy of said suppliers. In the measure allowed by the enforced law, Antonella Stanzione Gioielli is not responsible of the information protection methods adopted by these suppliers.
This global Privacy disclaimer does not regulate the gathering nor the use of information provided by You relating to an Antonella Stanzione debit card account. We communicate to our debit account holders our privacy methods each and every year, or according to what the law dictates. If You are a debit account holder, You will annually receive through mail our privacy Disclaimer for Antonella Stanzione Gioielli. debit card account holders. The information You provide relating to the Antonella Stanzione Gioielli debit card account are exclusively dealt with at the senses of this disclaimer.
How we use the information we gather
We can use the aforementioned information in order to:
- provide You with products and services;
- elaborate Your payments;
- create and manage Your account;
- send You promotional material and other communications;
- notify You and manage Your participation to special events, challenges, prize contests, programs, offers, surveys, market researches;
- answer to Your requests;
- develop, evaluate and improve our activity (including development of new products and services; expansion and improvement of our services; management of our communications; analysis of our products and of the customer base; execution of data analysis and functions of accounting, audits and other internal activities);
- reducing credit risks and managing collection;
- verifying Your identity;
- protecting, identifying and avoiding frauds and other illicit activities, claims and other responsibilities;
- respecting and applying binding legal requirements, pertinent industrial standards, contractual obligations and our politics.
- Google Analytics:http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/analytics.html#1
- Sizmek: http://www.sizmek.com/about-us/privacy
Information that we share
In addition, we may disclose Your information (i) if it is required by law or legal proceedings underway, (ii) to law enforcement or other government officials and (iii) if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or simultaneously with an investigation about suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer Your personal information in our possession in case of sale or full or partial transfer of our business or of our assets (even in the case of reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Your rights and Your options
To learn more about how to refuse reception of interest-based ads from the ad network, please visit the exclusion page for customers on http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Online monitoring and modes of answer to Do Not Track signals
Warning for California Residents
Under certain limits set by the California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents can ask us to provide them with (i) a list of several categories of personal information that we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately previous year, and (ii) the identity of said third parties. In order to issue this request, California residents can contact according to what is specified in the following “Contact Us” section.
How we protect personal information
We operate in respect of administrative, technical and fiscal measure fit to preserve Your personal information from destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or accidental, illicit or unauthorized use.
Links to sites and services not belonging to Antonella Stanzione.
For Your convenience and for informational purposes, our Websites and apps may provide links to websites, apps, and services not belonging to Antonella Stanzione Gioielli that could be managed by companies non-affiliated with Antonella Stanzione Gioielli. These companies may have their information or privacy policies, which we highly recommend reading. Our products and services may also be placed at Your disposal through platforms (such as suppliers of app stores), or third-party channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by websites, apps or services not belonging to Antonella Stanzione Gioielli.
How to contact us
VIA SANTA MARIA DELL’AIUTO 17
POSTAL CODE 80134.
- We can gain several personal information automatically, such as through cookies, Web beacons and Web server logs. Information about these practices are available here.
- We may disclose information relating to Your person (i) to law enforcement authorities and other government officials on the basis of a request for disclosure for legal purposes, and (ii) if such disclosure is in our legitimate interest and in accordance with the law on the relevant data protection.
- Antonella Stanzione Gioielli presented simplified registrations with the French authority responsible for data protection and has obtained a transfer of its data outside of the EEA.
- in order to exercise Your rights, please write to the pertinent Antonella Stanzione entity acting as head of data control for Your jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Meaornamenta “The Site” is a website managed by Antonella Stanzione, with legal HQ based in Naples at Via S. Maria dell’Aiuto 17 – 80134 – Naples (in seguito “noi”, “nostro”, “Antonella Stanzione)
Your purchase of products sold through our Website (whether orders are made online or by telephone) (the “Products”) is subject to the Conditions of Use on the Site ( Terms of Sale) .
Who we are
We are Antonella Stanzione, a registered company at La Camera di Commercio Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura in Naples – Italy. Our legal HQ are located in Naples (NA) Via Santa Maria dell’Aiuto 17 Postal Code 80134, numero REA NA – 841457. Our VAT number is 06531281217.
The website to which these Terms and Conditions of Use are applied and for which we are responsible is http://www.meaornamenta.com
Your use of this Site and our copyrights
This Site is made available to You for Your personal use, not including possible commercial purposes. We may modify, withdraw from, or deny access to this Site at any time.
We can withdraw from, or deny access to this Site at any time against a user who violates any provision of these Terms ‘Use.
If You choose, or are provided with, a personal identification code, password or other information based on our security procedures, You must retain this data securely and treat them as confidential data, and You do not have to disclose them to third parties.
- it is not done to modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works derived from it, sell, license or otherwise exploit the content of the site without our written permission.
- No graphic sign shall be used separately from its accompanying text;
- our copyright and trademark information is reproduced in each copy, and You shall recognize this site as the source of said material;
- persons to whom You provide these materials must be made aware of these restrictions.
We are vigilant on the market in order to identify violations of our intellectual property and we reserve the right to take any action that we may consider appropriate in order to protect our rights.
Our liability to You
- Personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- Any circumstances under which it would be unlawful to exclude or attempt to limit our liability to You.
We do not guarantee that this Site will be compatible with any and all hardware and software that You could use. We do not guarantee that Your use of this Website will not cause damage to any property, including, but not limited to, loss of data and viruses. We reject any responsibility for any virus, and You are welcome to take any and every measure of protection before downloading information or images from the Site. We do not warrant that this Site will be available at all times or at specific times. We reserve the right to withdraw from, or modify this Site at any time.
Information on this Site
Information contained in this website is provided for information purposes and for general interest. Although we try to keep the information contained in this site up to date and accurate, we can not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. Therefore, You will not have to rely on such information, and we recommend that You receive further advice or further guidance before taking any action based on information contained in this Site. These predictions have no effect on our liability to You as above indicated.
Specifically, please note that some products on our site (the “products”) will appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size due to screen defects or photographic techniques. Other products will be represented with larger sizes compared to their actual size in order to show more clearly any details, or with smaller size in order to show the whole object.
Third parties affiliated links
You can not put links to this Site from other sites unless You don’t breach these guidelines and get our prior written consent (the issue of which may be subject to additional terms):
- The links must redirect to the site’s homepage at the address http://www.meaornamenta.com;
- You may not create frame or any other border around the website;
- The site from which You want to run the link must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must not contain unpleasant or offensive content;
- You must not imply that we either approve or are associated with any other website, product or service.
You are not authorized (or will help third parties) to insert links from Your site to this site (either through hypertext links, deep-linking, farming, toggling or otherwise so) without our prior written consent, which we will grant or deny at our absolute discretion.
Therefore, You agree that when You access the Site You will not carry out activities of “scraping” or raking of the prices either manually or through web-spiders, web-robots or other web-crawling technology.
Appliable law and competent jurisdiction
This present version of the Terms and Conditions of Use is valid starting from March 1st 2010.
Conditions of sale
Please click on the “Complete Your purchase and Pay” button available in the Order Confirmation section of the Website before You send us Your order (The “Order”) as a sign of acceptance of these Conditions of Sale. Please note that in case of non-acceptance of these Terms of Sale, You will not be able to purchase any product from our Website.
Who we are
We are Antonella Stanzione, a registered company at La Camera di Commercio Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura in Naples – Italy. Our legal HQ are located in Naples (NA) Via Santa Maria dell’Aiuto17 Postal Code 80134, REA number NA – 841457. Our VAT number is 06531281217.
The website to which these Terms and Conditions of Use are applied and for which we are responsible is www.meaornamenta.com (the “Website”).
Who can purchase our products?
In order to purchase our products, You shall be older than 18 years of age.
Contract conclusion modalities
Orders are carried out via the Web Site as described below:
- When You’re ready to make a purchase, click on ‘Buy’ to add the product You wish to buy in Your Shopping Cart. Continue then clicking on ‘Checkout’ to complete Your order.
- If it is Your first purchase on the Website, during the Checkout operation You will be prompted to create an account with us using Your email address; You will be prompted to create a password. The password must be kept secret and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone else. Please prepare device to store Your password on, so You can recover it in case of loss for future transactions. You will then be asked to enter Your address. The address with which You register will be used by default as the shipping address, by checking the box “Send to a different address?” You can specify a different shipping address.
- If You are already registered with the Website You may enter Your login details in order to access Your account.
- When all fields are filled, then click ‘Continue’.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your order is correct before sending. If You have a problem with Your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You will then be sent back to the summary page, from which You must accept the terms and conditions and then proceed to the payment by clicking on the “Proceed to PayPal” button.
- At this point You will be redirected to the PayPal site where You can either pay with an existing PayPal account, create one or pay with any type of card without doing any registration.
- You will then receive a confirmation email in order to verify the receipt of Your order. The message will be automatically sent to the email with which You registered.
- Once payment is complete, Your order will enter the “Work in Progress” status, and will be sent as soon as possible, the status of Your order can be checked at the address http://www.meaornamenta.com/il-mio-account/orders/.
- When the purchased product is shipped, You will receive an email informing You of the successful delivery of the order and the status will change to “Shipping.”
- Upon delivery of the order, status change to “Completed” and You another confirmation email will be sent.
- it is noted that the sales process described above, being Antonella Stanzione an artisan sole proprietorship, is conducted in the company-owned facilities.
Price and payment
Prices and shipping costs may be subject to change at any time, excluding orders already confirmed by reception of the Shipment Email.
Prices are checked regularly. However, if we have a variation or a mistake in the price at the time of receiving Your order, we will contact You to confirm that You intend to also proceed with the purchase by applying the correct price. If You confirm, please remember that this does not however leads to any obligation on our part to provide Item(s) until we send the Order Shipment Confirmation Email.
Prices of the products on our Website at the check-out include all taxes (including VAT) payable on the purchase of products, excluding shipping costs, which will be automatically applied to the total amount at the time of displaying the contents of Your shopping Bag.
All payments must be made at the conclusion of the order process. The payment(s) of the Item(s) can take place through PayPal account or credit / debit card.
All payments, including those with credit or debit cards, are processed by PayPal, which accepts payments through MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Discover and Aura. If we are able to accept Your order for any reason, we reserve the right to choose whether to reject Your debit or credit card or to refund the sums paid in relation to Your order. No shipment(s) of product(s) will be made until we fully receive of payment. Please note that a commission for the online payment may be applied if scheduled by Your card provider. This fee is not attributable to us.
For card payments, holders of credit and debit card may be subject to authorization and authentication. We are not responsible for any delay or non-delivery(ies) of Item(s) ordered by You if Your card provider or our service providers refuse or do not authorize or validate the payment for any reason.
Your personal data will be processed by Antonella Stanzione Gioielli in accordance with our Policy on Confidentiality .
Delivery and risk passage
Delivery(ies) of Item(s) will be carried out using the address you indicated in the Order within the deadline communicated in the Shipment Email, but we can not guarantee an exact date of delivery.
If the Product(s) has(have) not been delivered within 30 days from the Contract or other agreed date, You will have the authority to terminate the Agreement and any amount you paid will be refunded without further delay.
Properties and risks related to the Item(s) pass to you upon delivery.
Damaged or faulty product(s)
Upon delivery you are required to inspect the Item(s) in order to check for any defects or damages. Should you discover any defects or damage, you’ll have to report it as soon as possible and we will arrange for their return to our Customer Service Center, with no further cost on your part. The outlets in Italy are not allowed to accept products in restitution or perform commodity exchange. At those outlets, however, shipping information for customers wishing to return damaged or defective products are available. If it is established that the damaged Item(s) has been compromised before delivery, or that the defect is not due to your fault or use, we will provide to its repair or replacement or full refund of the price you paid, including any shipping costs, provided that the damage does not result from having worn or used the Item(s). If you prefer the repair or replacement of the Item(s), please contact us and we will replace the article without further charge if that is reasonably possible. In addition, we will reimburse the expenses incurred for returning the item or we will send you a pre-franked package made for the damaged or defective article.
In the event of lack of conformity of products in accordance with Article 129 of the Code of consumption, applied are the legal guarantees provided for in Articles 129 et seq. of the Consumer Code. You have the right to restoration, without charge, of conformity through repair or replacement. In case of impossibility of the remedies mentioned above, you are entitled to an appropriate reduction on the product(s)’ price, or to terminate the contract. These rights are considered waived if the possible lack of conformity is not notified within two months of the date on which it was discovered. Our responsibility extends to the discovery of any lack of conformity within two years from delivery. In any case, the right to exercise action concerning any lack of conformity, if not willfully concealed from us, automatically ceases after twenty-six months from delivery.
Despite all the efforts made to represent the Item(s) as accurately as possible through the use of photographic pictures and other images provided on the Website, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size due to screen defects or photographic techniques. Other items may be represented on a larger scale compared to the actual size in order to put in evidence all details, or on a reduced scale in order to show the object in its entirety. In addition, the details shown on the screen (such as colors, patterns, textures, etc.) depend on the characteristics of the device used, and therefore may not accurately reflect the actual properties of the products that will be delivered.
These Conditions of Sale are not appliable for excluding our liability to you for the following events:
- injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or contract fraud;
- violation of the Consumption Code;
- or other events for which it is not permitted to exclude our liability (or trying to exclude it).
We are not responsible for any delayed or omitted fulfillment of our performance under the Contract if this was caused by reasons for which we are not responsible.
Please note that no provision contained in these Conditions of Sale can still affect the rights you are entitled to under the law.
Your rights of withdrawal
Subjected to the terms and conditions detailed, if you are a consumer (i.e. if you are shopping, in whole or in part, for purposes related to trade, business, craft or profession), pursuant to Section 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right, in addition to the other rights you are entitled, to terminate this Agreement without cause and receive a refund of the price paid including any shipping costs (any shipping costs incurred by Antonella Stanzione Gioielli will not be refunded).
PRODUCTS THAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Products may not be returned in cases provided for in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, for example, for purchase of specially customized products, carved or individualized; for the supply of sealed items not likely to be returned for health or hygienic reasons for which after delivery the seals have been removed, and so on.
Gifts recipients have the right to replace the goods, but not to refund unless that is not requested by the person who placed the order. To request a change of product or to apply to have the refund to the buyer, please follow the instructions inside the package.
PERIOD IN WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL SHALL BE EXERCISED
You have the right to withdraw from the Contract at any time before the order is delivered and up to 30 days after that date, from the day of purchase of your order (“Cooling Off Period”).
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
to exercise your right of withdrawal, you are required to give unequivocal notice, preferably written, to:
- Naples(NA) Via Santa Maria dell’ Aiuto 17 Postal Code 80134, Italy;
- through email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org(specifying your name, address and order reference number); or
- filling the appropriate recess form available on the Website, and sending it to the addresses mentioned above.
TIMES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS
If you decide to cancel the contract, you are required to return the Item(s) by following the instructions you will find inside the package along with instructions to download the label that will allow you to return the goods free of charge.
The products must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase or within 14 days from the withdrawal notification, in the same conditions in which you received them. If you do not return the product(s) within the timeframe specified above, and according to the instructions included in the package, we reserve the right to collect the goods from you at your expense.
You must observe due diligence in the treatment of Item(s) in your possession. In case of default, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration of Item(s), up to cost concurrence, from the amount which would otherwise be entitled to reimbursement.
If you do not print the label for theshipment free return , and you decide to ship the goods at your expense, we recommend you make sure that the Item(s) is (are) adequately insured for transport.
More details regarding the right of withdrawal and return will be provided in the note accompanying the shipped good.
If the Item(s) is (are) returned under the indicated terms, we will refund the full price of the Products (excluding any owed deductions due to use of the product and damage) as well as the standard shipment price.
The refund will be made within the 14 days following, respectively:
- if the Products have not been delivered to the shipping address you indicated, within 30 days after the conclusion of the Agreement; or
- from the sending of a confirmation email from us that the order has been canceled; or
- if the Products have been shipped to you, from the final reception of the Products you have returned or, if previous, from the day in which evidence that you have returned the Products has been provided.
Other useful informations
In the future it may no longer be possible to view these Terms of Sale or your Order; we therefore recommend that you print a copy for future consultation. You can download a pdf version of these Terms of Sale at this link.
These Conditions of Sale and any other document expressly referred to in it constitute the entire agreement between the parties referring to the object of the Contract. The Agreement and any further communication between the parties will be formulated in Italy.
The form, existence, construction, performance, validity and all other aspects of these Conditions of Sale or any of the clauses contained therein are governed by Italian law.
Any disputes concerning the interpretation, validity or enforcement of these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the place of residence or domicile of the consumer.
You have the right to request the application of an extra-judicial mechanism to settle disputes arising from the agreement with the relevant bodies set up by the Chambers of Commerce in accordance with Law of 29 December 1993, n. 580, as well as of the mediation procedure under Legislative Decree no. 28/2010, as amended, pursuant to the provisions applicable of Your selection, without prejudice to the possibility of using voluntary negotiation procedures set forth in Article 2, paragraph II of this Decree, as well as complaints procedures provided by the service charters.
The invalidity or ineffectiveness ascertained before the courts of one or more of the clauses of Sale shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No delay or failure to exercise powers, rights or remedies granted under these Terms of Sale shall act as a waiver, nor the partial exercise of such powers, rights or remedies will prevent further exercising of the same in the future.
Any communication to us must be made by writing to the address indicated at the beginning of these Conditions of Sale. Any communications to you may be made either to the email address to the mailing address provided by you when sending the Order.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
The sale price is inclusive of VAT at 22%. The tax is determined from the destination of the order and can therefore change at check-out.
Meaornamenta items are only available online exclusively on www.meaornamenta.com, Buyers are advised to be wary of products passed off to Meaornamenta but sold through unauthorized channels. Beware of counterfeits.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than the actual size of the object in order to adapt the object to the screen, or due to photographic techniques. Other elements can be depicted in a larger size compared to the actual in order to clearly show the details, or smaller than the actual size in order to show the full article.